Aardvark joinery are pleased to introduce our new partnership with Mercia log cabins, we are now an agent for Mercia which allows us to provide a wider range of log cabins to our customers. These log cabins are mass produced which allows us to sell a good quality product at competitive prices. ALL Mercia products because of mass production mean they CANNOT be altered so all sizes windows etc come as shown.
2.0m x 2.5m 19mm log cabin
Ideal for small or medium sized gardens, this 2.5m x 2m Mini Log Cabin Studio provides an affordable extension to any home, to enjoy the great outdoors. The large windows allow natural light to enter the building while its stylish design allow this log cabin to compliment any garden setting.
This 2m x 2.5m Mini Studio Log Cabin provides additional space that can be enjoyed all year round. Manufactured from 19mm tongue and groove cladding, this aids the log cabin preventing the ingress of water and draughts, supporting rainwater runoff while maximising heat retention. The spacious interior boasts a tongue and groove floor, to support the installation of furniture, whether this be sofas and a book shelf or an office desk and printer.
The large, single glazed windows of this timber garden building allow natural light to flood the interior, to create a bright and airy feel. The traditional characteristics and classic apex roof line will suit any outdoor area, providing an area to enjoy summer evenings and weekends or host social gatherings. A large single doors permits easy entrance or exit, while offering the option to allow a gentle breeze to enter the building during the summer months. A cylindrical lock ensures this log cabin remains safe and secure when not in use.
Please Note: This Log Cabin is supplied with individual tongue and groove timber panels and will need to be treated with a high quality timber treatment after construction. The cabin should be constructed on a level and firm base such as concrete or paving slabs.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- All building walls and roof come UNTREATED, treatment (a quality wood preserver) must be added by the customer ASAP after assembly.
- Floor foundation frame WILL BE treated as standard.
- The building flat pack comes as individual wood pieces and NOT in panels like a shed.
- Assembly times will range from building to building BUT we aim to do this within the day.
- All Bases MUST BE PERFECTLY LEVEL concrete bases, we will request a picture of the base before delivery so to avoid any surprises on the day.
- All base sizes MUST HAVE a MINIMUM 30cm added to each side to allow for roof overhang and provide stability to the building.
- Access to the prepared area and Delivery area MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes
- The area where you wish the building to be placed MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes.
- For delivery we MUST BE able to get a long wheel base flat bed van as close to the initial delivery area as possible.
- Free Delivery 5 - 28 Days *
- 10 Year Anti Rot Guarantee; Designed to offer many years of service
- 19mm Tongue & Groove Roof and Floor; Interlocking timber logs create a strong and durable structure, perfect for supporting heavier items and everyday use
- Safety Glass; Fitted with EN certified 4mm single glazed safety glass windows for a safer, strong building
- Secure Single Door; Supplied with a lock and key for security
- Optional Installation Service; Need help installing your new garden building? Let our professional fitting team take care of it for you
- 19mm Tongue & Groove Logs; Interlocking timber creates a strong, robust and weatherproof construction for a long lasting build
- Heavy Duty Roof Felt; High quality mineral felt is supplied to create a waterproof barrier to help prevent wood rot and weather damage
|NAME||2.5x2m Studio - 19mm Single Glazed|
|Door Style||Single Door|
|Door Height||1.7m (5'8")|
|Door Width||0.6m (2'1")|
|Eaves Height||1.9m (6'1")|
|Glazing Material||Safety Glass - Single Glazed|
|Internal Depth||1.8m (5'11")|
|Internal Width||2.3m (7'7")|
|Roof Covering||Green Mineral Felt|
|Lead Time||21-28 days|
Welcome to Aardvark joinery online. Aardvark joinery is currently a small run business specialising in garden bars, log cabins and most garden structures, anything we sell can be designed to suit your needs or adjusted to cater for them, we aim to keep our prices as low as possible but quality high using only A grade materials
Aardvark joinery supply the individual as well as trade and bulk orders, large discounts are available on multiple orders.
All items are made to order unless we have standard models in stock, delivery times are currently 4-6 but this can depend on the season in summer periods Delivery can be up to 12 weeks but it is best to check with our sales office on current time scales
Delivery charges vary from Zone to Zone and you will be given an option at checkout to choose your zone. If you are unsure please call our sales office and we can let you know the delivery charges. Our delivery options are shown below.
Collection in person - FREE
Zone 1 - £99
Zone 2 - £150
Zone 3 - Please call the office for a quote
******AREAS WE DO NOT CURRENTLY DELIVER TO*******
|ALL AREAS||Republic of Ireland|
|PO30-40||Isle of Wight|
|Rest of IV||Scotland|
|Rest of KW||Scotland|
|IM||Isle of Man|
|SA, LL, CF||Wales|
|AB, PH, DD, PA, IV, KW||Scotland|
|TR, PL, EX, TQ||South West England|
Payment accepted via Pay-pal, bank transfer, cash or card. To make payment via card please call the branch on 01226824508 and one of our sales team will be happy to assist you with the transaction.
When buying an item please ensure you have read and understood the listing details of the item
a contact number and email must be left in the notes section at checkout