2.0m x 2.5m 19mm log cabin
Ideal for small or medium sized gardens, this 2.5m x 2m Mini Log Cabin Studio provides an affordable extension to any home, to enjoy the great outdoors. The large windows allow natural light to enter the building while its stylish design allow this log cabin to compliment any garden setting.
This 2m x 2.5m Mini Studio Log Cabin provides additional space that can be enjoyed all year round. Manufactured from 19mm tongue and groove cladding, this aids the log cabin preventing the ingress of water and draughts, supporting rainwater runoff while maximising heat retention. The spacious interior boasts a tongue and groove floor, to support the installation of furniture, whether this be sofas and a book shelf or an office desk and printer.
The large, single glazed windows of this timber garden building allow natural light to flood the interior, to create a bright and airy feel. The traditional characteristics and classic apex roof line will suit any outdoor area, providing an area to enjoy summer evenings and weekends or host social gatherings. A large single doors permits easy entrance or exit, while offering the option to allow a gentle breeze to enter the building during the summer months. A cylindrical lock ensures this log cabin remains safe and secure when not in use.
Please Note: This Log Cabin is supplied with individual tongue and groove timber panels and will need to be treated with a high quality timber treatment after construction. The cabin should be constructed on a level and firm base such as concrete or paving slabs.
- Free Delivery 5 - 28 Days *
- 10 Year Anti Rot Guarantee; Designed to offer many years of service
- 19mm Tongue & Groove Roof and Floor; Interlocking timber logs create a strong and durable structure, perfect for supporting heavier items and everyday use
- Safety Glass; Fitted with EN certified 4mm single glazed safety glass windows for a safer, strong building
- Secure Single Door; Supplied with a lock and key for security
- Optional Installation Service; Need help installing your new garden building? Let our professional fitting team take care of it for you
- 19mm Tongue & Groove Logs; Interlocking timber creates a strong, robust and weatherproof construction for a long lasting build
- Heavy Duty Roof Felt; High quality mineral felt is supplied to create a waterproof barrier to help prevent wood rot and weather damage
|NAME||2.5x2m Studio - 19mm Single Glazed|
|Door Style||Single Door|
|Door Height||1.7m (5'8")|
|Door Width||0.6m (2'1")|
|Eaves Height||1.9m (6'1")|
|Glazing Material||Safety Glass - Single Glazed|
|Internal Depth||1.8m (5'11")|
|Internal Width||2.3m (7'7")|
|Roof Covering||Green Mineral Felt|
|Lead Time||21-28 days|
Welcome to Aardvark joinery online. Aardvark joinery is currently a small run business specialising in garden bars, log cabins and most garden structures, anything we sell can be designed to suit your needs or adjusted to cater for them, we aim to keep our prices as low as possible but quality high using only A grade materials
Aardvark joinery supply the individual as well as trade and bulk orders, large discounts are available on multiple orders.
Please allow 7 - 14 days for delivery, we request someone at the delivery address to be available to help the driver unload and give directions to.
*This product is a none assembled flat pack product only, instructions for assembly will be provided*
******AREAS WE DO NOT CURRENTLY DELIVER TO*******
|ALL AREAS||Republic of Ireland|
|PO30-40||Isle of Wight|
|Rest of IV||Scotland|
|Rest of KW||Scotland|
|IM||Isle of Man|
|SA, LL, CF||Wales|
|AB, PH, DD, PA, IV, KW||Scotland|
|TR, PL, EX, TQ||South West England|
Payment accepted via Pay-pal, bank transfer, cash or card. To make payment via card please call the branch on 01226824508 and one of our sales team will be happy to assist you with the transaction.
When buying an item please ensure you have read and understood the listing details of the item
a contact number and email must be left in the notes section at checkout