Aardvark joinery are pleased to introduce our new partnership with log cabins, we are now an agent for which allows us to provide a wider range of log cabins to our customers. These log cabins are mass produced which allows us to sell a good quality product at competitive prices. ALL products because of mass production mean they CANNOT be altered so all sizes windows etc come as shown.
3.3m x 3.0m Log Cabin
Perfect for relaxing in after a challenging week at work, this studio log cabin makes a great addition to any garden. The bright and airy interior is a firm favourite amongst those who have bought this cabin.
This 3.3m x 3m Log Cabin Studio is perfect for those who are looking to create a relaxing garden getaway in their back garden. The bright and airy space lends thanks to the large glass glazed windows that feature in this building.
The wall panels of this building are made from thick ship lap cladding. This interlocking system creates a strong building, which is also protected against strong weather conditions whilst also retaining the heat inside. The roof and floor of this building are made from the same interlocking cladding as the walls, making them incredibly strong and resilient to constant daily use.
An apex style roof line means there is plenty of headroom on the inside, ideal for installing standing lamps or shelving as extra space for storage. High quality felt is supplied as standard to help protect the roof line against adverse weather conditions. This log cabin comes with large double doors for a welcoming entrance and comes with single glazed windows. This building comes with a cylindrical door lock so you can secure the building when it is not in use.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- All building walls and roof come UNTREATED, treatment (a quality wood preserver) must be added by the customer ASAP after assembly.
- Floor foundation frame WILL BE treated as standard.
- The building flat pack comes as individual wood pieces and NOT in panels like a shed.
- Assembly times will range from building to building BUT we aim to do this within the day.
- All Bases MUST BE PERFECTLY LEVEL concrete bases, we will request a picture of the base before delivery so to avoid any surprises on the day.
- All base sizes MUST HAVE a MINIMUM 30cm added to each side to allow for roof overhang and provide stability to the building.
- Access to the prepared area and Delivery area MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes
- The area where you wish the building to be placed MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes.
- For delivery we MUST BE able to get a long wheel base flat bed van as close to the initial delivery area as possible.
- Additional Georgian-style window bars available
- Secure Lock & Key Double Doors
- 28mm Thick Timber Logs - 34mm & 44mm Options Available
- Single Glazed Safety Glass Windows
- FREE 28 Day UK Delivery *
- Single or Double Glazing Options Available
- Build this Cabin With the Doors on the Left or Right (Mirror Image)
- 28, 34, 44mm Log Thickness Available
- Optional Installation Service available
- 10 Year Anti Rot Guarantee - Designed to offer many years of service
- 19mm Tongue & Groove Roof and Floor - Provide additional strength and support
|NAME||3.3x3m Studio - 19mm Single Glazed|
|depth||3.02m (9' 11")|
|Door Style||Double Door|
|Door Height||1.91m (6' 3")|
|Door Width||1.50m (4' 11)|
|Eaves Height||2.21m (7' 3")|
|Glazing Material||Safety Glass - Single Glazed|
|Height||2.64m (8' 8")|
|Internal Depth||2.72m (8' 11")|
|Internal Width||2.98m (9' 9")|
|Roof Covering||Green Mineral Felt|
|Width||3.44m (11' 10")|
|Lead Time||21-28 days|
Welcome to Aardvark joinery online. Aardvark joinery is currently a small run business specialising in garden bars, log cabins and most garden structures, anything we sell can be designed to suit your needs or adjusted to cater for them, we aim to keep our prices as low as possible but quality high using only A grade materials
Aardvark joinery supply the individual as well as trade and bulk orders, large discounts are available on multiple orders.
Please allow 7 - 14 days for delivery, we request someone at the delivery address to be available to help the driver unload and give directions to.
*This product is a none assembled flat pack product only, instructions for assembly will be provided*
******AREAS WE DO NOT CURRENTLY DELIVER TO*******
|ALL AREAS||Republic of Ireland|
|PO30-40||Isle of Wight|
|Rest of IV||Scotland|
|Rest of KW||Scotland|
|IM||Isle of Man|
|SA, LL, CF||Wales|
|AB, PH, DD, PA, IV, KW||Scotland|
|TR, PL, EX, TQ||South West England|
Payment accepted via Pay-pal, bank transfer, cash or card. To make payment via card please call the branch on 01226824508 and one of our sales team will be happy to assist you with the transaction.
When buying an item please ensure you have read and understood the listing details of the item
a contact number and email must be left in the notes section at checkout