Aardvark joinery are pleased to introduce our new partnership with log cabins, we are now an agent for which allows us to provide a wider range of log cabins to our customers. These log cabins are mass produced which allows us to sell a good quality product at competitive prices. ALL products because of mass production mean they CANNOT be altered so all sizes windows etc come as shown.
3.5m x 2.4m delamere log cabin
This Delamere Log Cabin is a high quality building that is perfect for relaxing in after a tough week at work. An added bonus of this garden room is it features a wooden side store for added convenience.
This 3.5m x 2.4m Delamere Log Cabin is the perfect solution if you are looking for extra space without the adjoining cost. This garden room is ideal for those who want a relaxing getaway in their back garden, but also need somewhere to keep furniture cushions and barbecues.
Solid 19mm tongue and groove panels form the cabin to provide an area that is dry and comfortable throughout the calendar year. This cladding helps to retain the warmth, meaning this building is a joy to spend time in. Single glazed, double doors open out into a spacious interior, perfect for use as an office or garden room. An opening single side window allows light to pour, making this a bright and homely space that is well ventilated.
The side storage area is accessed via a separate door, which is handy for tucking away lawnmowers and garden seating. The modern flat roof is slightly slanted to help with the drainage of rain water; quality roofing felt is included as standard to reduce the risk of the weather causing damage.
This Delaware Log Cabin is delivered in individual tongue and groove timber lengths and will need to be treated with a quality timber treatment after construction. To ensure the cabin goes together correctly, it must be placed on a firm and level base.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- All building walls and roof come UNTREATED, treatment (a quality wood preserver) must be added by the customer ASAP after assembly.
- Floor foundation frame WILL BE treated as standard.
- The building flat pack comes as individual wood pieces and NOT in panels like a shed.
- Assembly times will range from building to building BUT we aim to do this within the day.
- All Bases MUST BE PERFECTLY LEVEL concrete bases, we will request a picture of the base before delivery so to avoid any surprises on the day.
- All base sizes MUST HAVE a MINIMUM 30cm added to each side to allow for roof overhang and provide stability to the building.
- Access to the prepared area and Delivery area MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes
- The area where you wish the building to be placed MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes.
- For delivery we MUST BE able to get a long wheel base flat bed van as close to the initial delivery area as possible.
- Heavy Duty Mineral Felt Included
- Secure lock and key / double doors
- Single glazed safety glass windows opening
- 19mm timber logs
- Delivery within 5 - 28 days depending on availability
- 10 year anti rot guarantee
- 16mm tongue and groove floor
- Reversible Storage Shed
|SI Code||SI-006-001-0010||Internal Width||2.2m (7'3")|
|depth||2.4m (7'11")||Log Thickness||19mm|
|Door Style||Double Door and Single Door||Roof Type||Pent|
|Door Height||1.9m (6'2")||Roof Covering||Green Mineral Felt|
|Door Width||1.4m (4'7")||Size||3.5x2.4m|
|Eaves Height||2.1m (6'10")||Width||3.5m (11'6")|
|Glazing Material||Safety Glass - Single Glazed||Windows||Opening Window|
|Height||2.2m (7'3")||Lead Time||21-28 days|
|Internal Depth||2.2m (7'3")|
Welcome to Aardvark joinery online. Aardvark joinery is currently a small run business specialising in garden bars, log cabins and most garden structures, anything we sell can be designed to suit your needs or adjusted to cater for them, we aim to keep our prices as low as possible but quality high using only A grade materials
Aardvark joinery supply the individual as well as trade and bulk orders, large discounts are available on multiple orders.
Please allow 7 - 14 days for delivery, we request someone at the delivery address to be available to help the driver unload and give directions to.
*This product is a none assembled flat pack product only, instructions for assembly will be provided*
******AREAS WE DO NOT CURRENTLY DELIVER TO*******
|ALL AREAS||Republic of Ireland|
|PO30-40||Isle of Wight|
|Rest of IV||Scotland|
|Rest of KW||Scotland|
|IM||Isle of Man|
|SA, LL, CF||Wales|
|AB, PH, DD, PA, IV, KW||Scotland|
|TR, PL, EX, TQ||South West England|
Payment accepted via Pay-pal, bank transfer, cash or card. To make payment via card please call the branch on 01226824508 and one of our sales team will be happy to assist you with the transaction.
When buying an item please ensure you have read and understood the listing details of the item
a contact number and email must be left in the notes section at checkout