Aardvark joinery are pleased to introduce our new partnership with log cabins, we are now an agent for which allows us to provide a wider range of log cabins to our customers. These log cabins are mass produced which allows us to sell a good quality product at competitive prices. ALL products because of mass production mean they CANNOT be altered so all sizes windows etc come as shown.
4m x 4m corner cabin
This corner log cabin boasts a quality construction alongside a spacious interior and is ideal for hosting social gatherings and relaxing in after a hard day at work. A unique design means this building can fit directly in the corner of the garden.
Those looking for a spacious and versatile garden room that will slot comfortably into the corner of the garden won’t want to look past this 4m x 4m Lodge Corner Log Cabin. This cabin benefits from a traditional design and is guaranteed to look great in any style of garden.
Manufactured using thick ship lap cladding that has been carved from Baltic sourced pine, this cabin has been designed to keep the weather firmly at bay whilst retaining the heat inside, meaning this cabin can be used all year round without issue. Storm bracing is added to the inside of the cabin to increase the structural rigidity; this is complemented by chalet corner connections that add strength to the building. The apex roof line provides a large amount of headroom inside while helping with water drainage, felt is included as standard to protect the building against adverse weather conditions.
Safety glass features throughout, allowing light to enter the interior, this creates a bright and airy interior space that is a joy to spend time in. The double doors comes with a lock and key for security purposes. Pressure treated floor bearers raise the building off the ground and improves the durability of the floor.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- All building walls and roof come UNTREATED, treatment (a quality wood preserver) must be added by the customer ASAP after assembly.
- Floor foundation frame WILL BE treated as standard.
- The building flat pack comes as individual wood pieces and NOT in panels like a shed.
- Assembly times will range from building to building BUT we aim to do this within the day.
- All Bases MUST BE PERFECTLY LEVEL concrete bases, we will request a picture of the base before delivery so to avoid any surprises on the day.
- All base sizes MUST HAVE a MINIMUM 30cm added to each side to allow for roof overhang and provide stability to the building.
- Access to the prepared area and Delivery area MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes
- The area where you wish the building to be placed MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes.
- For delivery we MUST BE able to get a long wheel base flat bed van as close to the initial delivery area as possible.
- Additional Georgian-style window bars available
- Secure Lock & Key Double Doors
- Single Glazed Safety Glass Windows
- FREE 28 Day UK Delivery *
- Single or Double Glazing Options Available
- Build this Cabin With the Doors on the Left or Right (Mirror Image)
- 28, 34, 44mm Log Thickness Available
- 10 Year Anti Rot Guarantee - Designed to offer many years of service
- 19mm Tongue & Groove Roof and Floor - Provide additional strength and support
|Door Style||Double Door|
|Door Height||1.9m (6'22)|
|Door Width||1.6m (5'2")|
|Eaves Height||2.2m (7'4")|
|Glazing Material||Safety Glass - Single Glazed|
|Internal Depth||3.7m (12'3")|
|Internal Width||3.7m (12'3")|
|Roof Covering||Green Mineral Felt|
|Lead Time||21-28 days|
Welcome to Aardvark joinery online. Aardvark joinery is currently a small run business specialising in garden bars, log cabins and most garden structures, anything we sell can be designed to suit your needs or adjusted to cater for them, we aim to keep our prices as low as possible but quality high using only A grade materials
Aardvark joinery supply the individual as well as trade and bulk orders, large discounts are available on multiple orders.
Please allow 7 - 14 days for delivery, we request someone at the delivery address to be available to help the driver unload and give directions to.
*This product is a none assembled flat pack product only, instructions for assembly will be provided*
******AREAS WE DO NOT CURRENTLY DELIVER TO*******
|ALL AREAS||Republic of Ireland|
|PO30-40||Isle of Wight|
|Rest of IV||Scotland|
|Rest of KW||Scotland|
|IM||Isle of Man|
|SA, LL, CF||Wales|
|AB, PH, DD, PA, IV, KW||Scotland|
|TR, PL, EX, TQ||South West England|
Payment accepted via Pay-pal, bank transfer, cash or card. To make payment via card please call the branch on 01226824508 and one of our sales team will be happy to assist you with the transaction.
When buying an item please ensure you have read and understood the listing details of the item
a contact number and email must be left in the notes section at checkout