Aardvark joinery are pleased to introduce our new partnership with log cabins, we are now an agent for which allows us to provide a wider range of log cabins to our customers. These log cabins are mass produced which allows us to sell a good quality product at competitive prices. ALL products because of mass production mean they CANNOT be altered so all sizes windows etc come as shown.
4m x 5.5m pool house
This Pool House Log Cabin is a high quality garden building which has a traditional, New England design. This building works perfectly as a games room and offers plenty of room for furniture.
If you're looking for a spacious garden room that is perfect for use as a games room and general socialising hub, then this 5.5m x 4m Waltons Pool House Log Cabin is just the ticket! The huge interior space is complemented by a high roof-line and a host of garden windows, making this cabin a bright and comfortable place to spend time throughout the year.
Everything about this building has been designed to be heavy duty and durable, that is why we manufacture the walls using 44mm tongue and groove cladding. The interlocking nature of the cladding results in a tight bond that prevents water ingress and helps with heat retention, resulting in a warm interior space that you can enjoy spending time in all year round. The windows in this building are made from safety glass, this is a safer alternative to traditional glass glazing and is essential if you have a young family or pets. Each window is hinged so that you can open them, allowing a gentle breeze to enter on a hot summer's day.
Featuring a classic reverse apex roof-line, you will find there is a huge amount of headroom on the inside, this roof design also helps with water drainage. High quality roofing felt is included with the building as standard, this adds a layer of protection, helping to prevent the inset of wood rot and decay. Large double doors provide a welcoming entrance for all of your guests and come with a lock and key for additional security when the building isn't in use. Pressure treated floor bearers feature on the underside of the cabin, this raises the structure off the damp ground for increased longevity.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- All building walls and roof come UNTREATED, treatment (a quality wood preserver) must be added by the customer ASAP after assembly.
- Floor foundation frame WILL BE treated as standard.
- The building flat pack comes as individual wood pieces and NOT in panels like a shed.
- Assembly times will range from building to building BUT we aim to do this within the day.
- All Bases MUST BE PERFECTLY LEVEL concrete bases, we will request a picture of the base before delivery so to avoid any surprises on the day.
- All base sizes MUST HAVE a MINIMUM 30cm added to each side to allow for roof overhang and provide stability to the building.
- Access to the prepared area and Delivery area MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes
- The area where you wish the building to be placed MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes.
- For delivery we MUST BE able to get a long wheel base flat bed van as close to the initial delivery area as possible.
Welcome to Aardvark joinery online. Aardvark joinery is currently a small run business specialising in garden bars, log cabins and most garden structures, anything we sell can be designed to suit your needs or adjusted to cater for them, we aim to keep our prices as low as possible but quality high using only A grade materials
Aardvark joinery supply the individual as well as trade and bulk orders, large discounts are available on multiple orders.
Please allow 7 - 14 days for delivery, we request someone at the delivery address to be available to help the driver unload and give directions to.
*This product is a none assembled flat pack product only, instructions for assembly will be provided*
******AREAS WE DO NOT CURRENTLY DELIVER TO*******
|ALL AREAS||Republic of Ireland|
|PO30-40||Isle of Wight|
|Rest of IV||Scotland|
|Rest of KW||Scotland|
|IM||Isle of Man|
|SA, LL, CF||Wales|
|AB, PH, DD, PA, IV, KW||Scotland|
|TR, PL, EX, TQ||South West England|
Payment accepted via Pay-pal, bank transfer, cash or card. To make payment via card please call the branch on 01226824508 and one of our sales team will be happy to assist you with the transaction.
When buying an item please ensure you have read and understood the listing details of the item
a contact number and email must be left in the notes section at checkout