Aardvark joinery are pleased to introduce our new partnership with log cabins, we are now an agent for which allows us to provide a wider range of log cabins to our customers. These log cabins are mass produced which allows us to sell a good quality product at competitive prices. ALL products because of mass production mean they CANNOT be altered so all sizes windows etc come as shown.
5m x 3m corner lodge Grande left side
This beautiful log cabin has been designed specifically for a left hand side garden corner crevice. A high quality construction combines with Baltic sourced pine to create a stunning cabin that will comfortably stand the test of time.
The 5m x 3m Corner Lodge Left Sided Log Cabin is a stunning log cabin that utilises a unique design to ensure it fits comfortably into the corner of the garden. The Corner Lodge Log Cabin's large design increases its utility, making it ideal for use as a home office, home gym or relaxing garden getaway. The strength of the assembly of the garden building is due to the thick ship lap cladding that features throughout, the interlocking nature creates a tight bond that keeps the weather at bay while keeping the heat inside.
To increase the longevity of this wooden cabin, storm bracing is fitted to the interior while chalet connections feature in the corners for added strength. An apex roof line means there is a considerable amount of additional headroom inside, ideal for standing shelves or for those who intend on hanging a large television on the wall. High quality felt is included as standard, this is to add a layer of protection that will prevent the weather causing damage. The windows allow natural light to flood the interior, creating a bright and airy place to either work or relax. A lock and key is supplied with the double doors for extra security when the building is vacant. We recommend this building be placed on a firm base that is level and dry.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- All building walls and roof come UNTREATED, treatment (a quality wood preserver) must be added by the customer ASAP after assembly.
- Floor foundation frame WILL BE treated as standard.
- The building flat pack comes as individual wood pieces and NOT in panels like a shed.
- Assembly times will range from building to building BUT we aim to do this within the day.
- All Bases MUST BE PERFECTLY LEVEL concrete bases, we will request a picture of the base before delivery so to avoid any surprises on the day.
- All base sizes MUST HAVE a MINIMUM 30cm added to each side to allow for roof overhang and provide stability to the building.
- Access to the prepared area and Delivery area MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes
- The area where you wish the building to be placed MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes.
- For delivery we MUST BE able to get a long wheel base flat bed van as close to the initial delivery area as possible.
- Heavy Duty Mineral Felt Included
- Can be made left or right corner
- Single and double glazed safety glass window options
- Lock and Key
- Double Doors
- 28mm, 34mm, 44mm timber log options
- Delivery within 5 - 28 days depending on availability
- 10 year anti rot guarantee
- Tongue and groove floor and roof
|Door Style||Double Door|
|Door Height||1.9m (6'3")|
|Door Width||1.6m (5'1")|
|Eaves Height||2.2m (7'4")|
|Glazing Material||Safety Glass - Single Glazed|
|Internal Depth||4.7m (15'7")|
|Internal Width||2.4m (9'0")|
|Roof Covering||Green Mineral Felt|
|Lead Time||21-28 days|
Welcome to Aardvark joinery online. Aardvark joinery is currently a small run business specialising in garden bars, log cabins and most garden structures, anything we sell can be designed to suit your needs or adjusted to cater for them, we aim to keep our prices as low as possible but quality high using only A grade materials
Aardvark joinery supply the individual as well as trade and bulk orders, large discounts are available on multiple orders.
Please allow 7 - 14 days for delivery, we request someone at the delivery address to be available to help the driver unload and give directions to.
*This product is a none assembled flat pack product only, instructions for assembly will be provided*
******AREAS WE DO NOT CURRENTLY DELIVER TO*******
|ALL AREAS||Republic of Ireland|
|PO30-40||Isle of Wight|
|Rest of IV||Scotland|
|Rest of KW||Scotland|
|IM||Isle of Man|
|SA, LL, CF||Wales|
|AB, PH, DD, PA, IV, KW||Scotland|
|TR, PL, EX, TQ||South West England|
Payment accepted via Pay-pal, bank transfer, cash or card. To make payment via card please call the branch on 01226824508 and one of our sales team will be happy to assist you with the transaction.
When buying an item please ensure you have read and understood the listing details of the item
a contact number and email must be left in the notes section at checkout