Aardvark joinery are pleased to introduce our new partnership with log cabins, we are now an agent for which allows us to provide a wider range of log cabins to our customers. These log cabins are mass produced which allows us to sell a good quality product at competitive prices. ALL products because of mass production mean they CANNOT be altered so all sizes windows etc come as shown.
5m x 3m corner lodge plus right side
Those looking for a large garden building that will fit comfortably in the corner of their garden will love this Corner Lodge Plus log cabin. This particular cabin has been designed to fit comfortably into the right hand side of the garden.
This 5m x 3m Right Sided Lodge Plus Corner Log Cabin boasts an extremely attractive design alongside a high quality construction, we have designed this cabin to fit into the right hand side of the garden; this helps to maximise space in the garden. Large glass glazed windows allow light to enter the interior, creating a bright and airy space that is joy to work or relax in.
This garden log cabin is assembled using smoothed ship lap cladding, which has been derived from the prestigious Baltic sourced Pine, which being slow-grown is durable and hard wearing. An advantage of the interlocking construction used is that it forms a tight weather proof seal that will keep the warmth inside during the winter months, essential for households that want to use this cabin all year round. The connections are fixed with wind-tight chalet connections to create even more stability for the roof to rest on.
A classic apex roof line means there is a generous amount of headroom on the inside, ideal for installing tall furnishings, or for adding shelving as an extra storage option. Quality felt is supplied as standard; this helps protect the roof by repelling the weather. The double doors come with a fixed cylinder lock and key for security purposes. The base is constructed with pressure treated bearers to improve the longevity of the floor. This cabin should be constructed on a firm, level base (we recommend concrete).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- All building walls and roof come UNTREATED, treatment (a quality wood preserver) must be added by the customer ASAP after assembly.
- Floor foundation frame WILL BE treated as standard.
- The building flat pack comes as individual wood pieces and NOT in panels like a shed.
- Assembly times will range from building to building BUT we aim to do this within the day.
- All Bases MUST BE PERFECTLY LEVEL concrete bases, we will request a picture of the base before delivery so to avoid any surprises on the day.
- All base sizes MUST HAVE a MINIMUM 30cm added to each side to allow for roof overhang and provide stability to the building.
- Access to the prepared area and Delivery area MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes
- The area where you wish the building to be placed MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes.
- For delivery we MUST BE able to get a long wheel base flat bed van as close to the initial delivery area as possible.
- Can be made for left to right corner fitting
- ample space for storage
- Single and double glazed safety glass window options
- Double doors
- Lock and Key
- 28mm, 34mm, 44mm timber log options
- Delivery within 5 - 28 days depending on availability
- 10 year anti rot guarantee
- Tongue and groove floor and roof
|Door Style||Double Door|
|Door Height||1.9m (6'2")|
|Door Width||1.532m (5'0")|
|Eaves Height||2.1m (6'10")|
|Roof Type||Apex Roof|
|Roof Height||3m (9'10")|
|Lead Time||21-28 days|
Welcome to Aardvark joinery online. Aardvark joinery is currently a small run business specialising in garden bars, log cabins and most garden structures, anything we sell can be designed to suit your needs or adjusted to cater for them, we aim to keep our prices as low as possible but quality high using only A grade materials
Aardvark joinery supply the individual as well as trade and bulk orders, large discounts are available on multiple orders.
Please allow 7 - 14 days for delivery, we request someone at the delivery address to be available to help the driver unload and give directions to.
*This product is a none assembled flat pack product only, instructions for assembly will be provided*
******AREAS WE DO NOT CURRENTLY DELIVER TO*******
|ALL AREAS||Republic of Ireland|
|PO30-40||Isle of Wight|
|Rest of IV||Scotland|
|Rest of KW||Scotland|
|IM||Isle of Man|
|SA, LL, CF||Wales|
|AB, PH, DD, PA, IV, KW||Scotland|
|TR, PL, EX, TQ||South West England|
Payment accepted via Pay-pal, bank transfer, cash or card. To make payment via card please call the branch on 01226824508 and one of our sales team will be happy to assist you with the transaction.
When buying an item please ensure you have read and understood the listing details of the item
a contact number and email must be left in the notes section at checkout