Aardvark joinery are pleased to introduce our new partnership with log cabins, we are now an agent for which allows us to provide a wider range of log cabins to our customers. These log cabins are mass produced which allows us to sell a good quality product at competitive prices. ALL products because of mass production mean they CANNOT be altered so all sizes windows etc come as shown.
5m x 4m Home Office elite
The Home Office Executive – No Veranda Log Cabin range has been designed to maximise the living space available. Half glazed double doors and two opening windows flood the spacious interior with natural light. Use the open plan space as a home office, craft room, extra living space or to entertain. The traditional design will suit gardens of all styles and will become a fantastic focal feature.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- All building walls and roof come UNTREATED, treatment (a quality wood preserver) must be added by the customer ASAP after assembly.
- Floor foundation frame WILL BE treated as standard.
- The building flat pack comes as individual wood pieces and NOT in panels like a shed.
- Assembly times will range from building to building BUT we aim to do this within the day.
- All Bases MUST BE PERFECTLY LEVEL concrete bases, we will request a picture of the base before delivery so to avoid any surprises on the day.
- All base sizes MUST HAVE a MINIMUM 30cm added to each side to allow for roof overhang and provide stability to the building.
- Access to the prepared area and Delivery area MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes
- The area where you wish the building to be placed MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes.
- For delivery we MUST BE able to get a long wheel base flat bed van as close to the initial delivery area as possible.
- Double Doors
- Reverse apex Style roof
- Green mineral Felt
- Selection of 28mm, 34mm and 44mm Tongue and Groove Cladding
- Selection of Double (DG) and Single Glazed (SG) opening windows
- 16mm Tongue and Groove Floor
|Door Style||Double Doors|
|Door Height||1.8m (5'11")|
|Door Width||1.5m (4'11")|
|Eaves Height||2.2m (7'3")|
|Glazing Material||Safety Glass - Single Glazed|
|Internal Depth||3.7m (12'2")|
|Internal Width||4.7m (15'5")|
|Roof Covering||Green Mineral Felt|
|Lead Time||21-28 days|
Welcome to Aardvark joinery online. Aardvark joinery is currently a small run business specialising in garden bars, log cabins and most garden structures, anything we sell can be designed to suit your needs or adjusted to cater for them, we aim to keep our prices as low as possible but quality high using only A grade materials
Aardvark joinery supply the individual as well as trade and bulk orders, large discounts are available on multiple orders.
Please allow 7 - 14 days for delivery, we request someone at the delivery address to be available to help the driver unload and give directions to.
*This product is a none assembled flat pack product only, instructions for assembly will be provided*
******AREAS WE DO NOT CURRENTLY DELIVER TO*******
|ALL AREAS||Republic of Ireland|
|PO30-40||Isle of Wight|
|Rest of IV||Scotland|
|Rest of KW||Scotland|
|IM||Isle of Man|
|SA, LL, CF||Wales|
|AB, PH, DD, PA, IV, KW||Scotland|
|TR, PL, EX, TQ||South West England|
Payment accepted via Pay-pal, bank transfer, cash or card. To make payment via card please call the branch on 01226824508 and one of our sales team will be happy to assist you with the transaction.
When buying an item please ensure you have read and understood the listing details of the item
a contact number and email must be left in the notes section at checkout