BBQ huts from Aardvark Joinery come with a wide range of features as standard
Every building comes as standard with a full 'Tongue & Grooved' floor and roof included in the building.
Our premium BBQ hut kits come with everything needed to assemble, nothing else will need to be purchased, but if you are not confident in assembling it, let our assembly team do the hard work for an additional fee.
In the recent years Aardvark Joinery have expanded is range vastly, working with some of the biggest companies in the UK and Europe along side our own manufacturing facilities in the UK and Europe, we are able to offer a wide range of buildings from garden sheds right up to residential log cabins.
Pop along to our show site in Barnsley, South Yorkshire to see a wide range of buildings we offer, please view our contact page to see listings of what we have on display
BBQ hut base
When having a BBQ hut installed, it is essential that the building is on a level and stable base, this ideally been a concrete base. All bases should
allow for the ventilation of the BBQ, this is achieved by having a centre point in the base where 2/3 pipes can come from the outer edge to the
middle of the base to allow air flow up to the grill, please ask if you need a technical drawing for this
!!! Images are an example only, buildings DO NOT come painted !!!
Standard BBQ hut features
✔ 44mm thick Log Lap Cladding
✔ 5 x Double glazed Windows (1 openable)
✔ Lockable Door- Quality Cylinder Door Lock (With double glazed window)
✔ Grill & Adjustable Chimney set (Quality Upgraded grill)
✔ Benches around inside walls
✔ Pre-treated Floor Frame (For longer life span)
✔ Quality Roof Tiles ( Black, Red or Green)
✔ Full floor
✔ All Fixings and Assembly instructions
floor size 3080mm x 2665mm
|Window Size (x5)
||89 x 106 cm
|Floor Spars & Floor Board Thickness
||44mm x 120mm / 19mm
||2380mm x 1200mm x 2420mm
||2990mm x 2520mm
||3080mm x 2665mm
Pop along and Visit our show site, we have a wide range of buildings on display
Open 6 days a week 9am - 5pm, no appointment needed
All items are made to order unless we have standard models in stock, delivery times may vary depending on season. Normal wait times are 4 - 6 weeks FOR FLAT PACK ORDERS ONLY and 6 - 12 weeks FOR ASSEMBLY ORDERS. It is best to contact our sales office for exact timescales before ordering as peak periods can effect these time scales.
Custom size or designed buildings are usually 12 weeks but in peak periods this can be longer so please contact our sales office for exact timescales if wanting to order a custom build.
Delivery charges vary from Zone to Zone and you will be given an option at checkout to choose your zone. If you are unsure please call our sales office and we can let you know the delivery charges. Our delivery options are shown below.
Collection in person - FREE
Zone 1 - £99
Zone 2 - £150
Zone 3 - £200
Zone 4 - (Please call office for a quote with your postcode)
Payment accepted via Pay-pal, bank transfer, cash or card. To make payment via card please call the branch on 01226824508 and one of our sales team will be happy to assist you with the transaction.
Terms of Sale
When buying an item please ensure you have read and understood the listing details of the item
a contact number and email must be left in the notes section at checkout
Wakefield Show Site
TELEPHONE : - 01226 824 508
EMAIL : - email@example.com
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- All building walls and roof come UNTREATED, treatment (a quality wood preserver) must be added by the customer ASAP after assembly.
- Floor foundation frame WILL BE treated as standard.
- The building flat pack comes as individual wood pieces and NOT in panels like a shed.
- Assembly times will range from building to building BUT we aim to do this within the day.
- All Bases MUST BE PERFECTLY LEVEL concrete bases, we will request a picture of the base before delivery so to avoid any surprises on the day. Bases MUST Include four 4" pipes leading into a central point (CENTRAL TO THE BBQ HUT) for air flow
- All base sizes MUST HAVE a MINIMUM 30cm added to each side to allow for roof overhang and provide stability to the building.
- Access to the prepared area and Delivery area MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes
- The area where you wish the building to be placed MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes.
- For delivery we MUST BE able to get a long wheel base flat bed van as close to the initial delivery area as possible.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Got this building due to wanting the extra height compared to the standard bbq hut, does the job, great quality, nice grill, quality doors and windows. Overall a great finished building like I expected it to be