7m² BBQ Hut (2mm Grill Set)
BBQ huts from Aardvark Joinery come with a wide range of features as standard
Every building comes as standard with a full 'Tongue & Grooved' floor and roof included in the building.
Our premium BBQ hut kits come with everything needed to assemble, nothing else will need to be purchased, but if you are not confident in assembling it, let our assembly team do the hard work for an additional fee.
In the recent years Aardvark Joinery have expanded is range vastly, working with some of the biggest companies in the UK and Europe along side our own manufacturing facilities in the UK and Europe, we are able to offer a wide range of buildings from garden sheds right up to residential log cabins.
Pop along to our show site in , South Yorkshire to see a wide range of buildings we offer, please view our contact page to see listings of what we have on display
BBQ hut base
When having a BBQ hut installed, it is essential that the building is on a level and stable base, this ideally been a concrete base. All bases should
allow for the ventilation of the BBQ, this is achieved by having a centre point in the base where 2/3 pipes can come from the outer edge to the
middle of the base to allow air flow up to the grill, please ask if you need a technical drawing for this
!!! Images are an example only, buildings DO NOT come painted !!!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- All building walls and roof come UNTREATED, treatment (a quality wood preserver) must be added by the customer ASAP after assembly.
- Floor foundation frame WILL BE treated as standard.
- The building flat pack comes as individual wood pieces and NOT in panels like a shed.
- Assembly times will range from building to building BUT we aim to do this within the day.
- All Bases MUST BE PERFECTLY LEVEL concrete bases, we will request a picture of the base before delivery so to avoid any surprises on the day. Bases MUST Include four 4" pipes leading into a central point (CENTRAL TO THE BBQ HUT) for air flow
- All base sizes MUST HAVE a MINIMUM 30cm added to each side to allow for roof overhang and provide stability to the building.
- Access to the prepared area and Delivery area MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes
- The area where you wish the building to be placed MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes.
- For delivery we MUST BE able to get a long wheel base flat bed van as close to the initial delivery area as possible.
Standard BBQ hut features
✔ 44mm Log lap cladding
✔ Floor space 7m²
✔ Quality slow grown Nordic spruce
|External Dimension||3300mm x 2836mm|
|Internal Dimension||3285mm x 2821mm|
|Packaging Size||2380mm x 1200mm x 2420mm|
|Floor Spars & Floor Board Thickness||44mm x 120mm / 19mm|
|Window Size (x3)||850mm x 590mm|
|Door Size||830mm x 1630mm|