DUNDEE CLOCK HOUSE 5m X 4m
Aardvark Joinery log cabins come with a wide range of features as standard that are an extra on most buildings.
Every building comes as standard with a full 'Tongue & Grooved' back and front wall, our side pieces all interlock preventing water ingress our buildings. The building comes with a felt roof as standard, with an option for roof shingles in Black, Green or Red.
Aardvark premium Log Cabins come with all the components, wood, screws etc needed to assemble, nothing else will need to be purchased, but if you are not confident in assembling it, let our assembly team do the hard work for an additional fee please call our sales office or email us with your postcode and we can provide you with an accurate cost.
In the recent years Aardvark Joinery have expanded in range vastly, working with some of the biggest companies in the UK and Europe alongside our own manufacturing facilities, we are able to offer a wide range of buildings from garden sheds right up to residential log cabins.
Pop along to our show site in Barnsley, South Yorkshire to see a wide range of buildings we offer.
!!! Images are an example only, buildings DO NOT come painted !!!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- All building walls and roof come UNTREATED, treatment (a quality wood preserver) must be added by the customer ASAP after assembly.
- Floor foundation frame WILL BE treated as standard. (NOT THE FLOOR BOARDS JUST THE FRAME)
- The building flat pack comes as individual wood pieces and NOT in panels like a shed.
- Assembly times will range from building to building BUT we aim to do this within the day.
- All Bases MUST BE PERFECTLY LEVEL concrete bases, we will request a picture of the base before delivery so to avoid any surprises on the day.
- All base sizes MUST HAVE a MINIMUM 30cm added to each side to allow for roof overhang and provide stability to the building.
- Access to the prepared area and Delivery area MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes
- The area where you wish the building to be placed MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes.
- For delivery we MUST BE able to get a long wheel base flat bed van as close to the initial delivery area as possible.
- A full copy of the terms and conditions will be sent to be signed and returned on ordering (these can be sent upfront on request).
Standard Log cabin features
✔ Impregnated foundation (floor frame only)
✔ 20mm T&G floor
✔ 20mm T&G roof
✔ 40 mm interlocking cladding ( Optional upgrade to 70mm )
✔ Quality slow grown Nordic spruce
✔ Double glazed windows and doors
✔ Cylinder lock and keys
✔ Full instruction and assembly pack
✔ Choice of felt or shingle roof coverings
This Log Cabin dimensions
Inside floor area 19,29 m
Ridge height of this building from ground 3.48 m
Base size that is required for this building 5.2 m x 4.2 m
The building size 5 m x 4 m
Overall size including roof over hang 5.4 m x 4.4 m
Windows and doors
1 Double door. 1550mm x 1950mm
2 fixed windows 850x1880 mm
2 opening window 850x1880 mm
Pop along and Visit our show site, we have a wide range of buildings on display
Open 6 days a week 9am - 5pm, no appointment needed
All items are made to order unless we have standard models in stock, delivery times are currently 4-6 but this can depend on the season in summer periods Delivery can be up to 12 weeks but it is best to check with our sales office on current time scales
Delivery charges vary from Zone to Zone and you will be given an option at checkout to choose your zone. If you are unsure please call our sales office and we can let you know the delivery charges. Our delivery options are shown below.
Collection in person - FREE
Zone 1 - £99
Zone 2 - £150
Zone 3 - Please call the office for a quote
Payment accepted via Pay-pal, bank transfer, cash or card. To make payment via card please call the branch on 01226824508 and one of our sales team will be happy to assist you with the transaction.
When buying an item please ensure you have read and understood the listing details of the item
a contact number and email must be left in the notes section at checkout
Wakefield Show Site
TELEPHONE : - 01226 824 508
EMAIL : - firstname.lastname@example.org