Euro Sauna Apex 2.3m X 3.7m
Saunas from Aardvark Joinery come with a wide range of features as standard that are an extra on most building.
Every building comes as standard with a full 'Tongue & Grooved' back and front wall, our side pieces all interlock preventing water ingress. Optional roof shingles.
Our premium Saunas come with everything needed to assemble, nothing else will need to be purchased, but if you are not confident in assembling it, let our assembly team do the hard work for an additional fee.
In the recent years Aardvark Joinery have expanded in range vastly, working with some of the biggest companies in the UK and Europe alongside our own manufacturing facilities, we are able to offer a wide range of buildings from garden sheds right up to residential log cabins.
Pop along to our show site in Barnsley, South Yorkshire to see a wide range of buildings we offer, please view our contact page to see listings of what we have on display
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- All building walls and roof come UNTREATED, treatment (a quality wood preserver) must be added by the customer ASAP after assembly.
- Floor foundation frame WILL BE treated as standard.
- The building flat pack comes as individual wood pieces and NOT in panels like a shed.
- Assembly times will range from building to building BUT we aim to do this within the day.
- All Bases MUST BE PERFECTLY LEVEL concrete bases, we will request a picture of the base before delivery so to avoid any surprises on the day.
- All base sizes MUST HAVE a MINIMUM 30cm added to each side to allow for roof overhang and provide stability to the building.
- Access to the prepared area and Delivery area MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes
- The area where you wish the building to be placed MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes.
- For delivery we MUST BE able to get a long wheel base flat bed van as close to the initial delivery area as possible.
Standard Sauna features
✔ Impregnated foundation
✔ Insulated roof panel
✔ Sauna benches made from Aspen
✔ 26mm T&G floor boards
✔ 70 interlocking cladding
✔ Quality slow grown Nordic spruce
✔ Double glazed windows and doors
✔ Cylinder lock and keys
✔ Full instruction and assembly pack
✔ Choicee of roof coverings
Harvia electric heater set BC80
Harvia wood burning M series 16.5kw + chimney + stones
This Sauna dimensions
Overall size including roof over hang 2.44m x 4.87m
The building size 2.24 x 3.67m
Base size that is required for this building 2.44m x 3.87m
Ridge height of this building from ground 2.56m
Floor Space 7,26m2 + terrace 2.52m2
Windows and doors
1 Single door 800x 2010 mm
2 opening windows. 600mm x 600 mm