Garden rooms from Aardvark Joinery come with a wide range of features as standard
Our premium range of garden room kits come with everything needed to assemble, nothing else will need to be purchased, but if you are not confident in assembling it, let our assembly team do the hard work for an additional fee.
In the recent years Aardvark Joinery have expanded is range vastly, working with some of the biggest companies in the UK and Europe along side our own manufacturing facilities, we are able to offer a wide range of buildings from garden sheds right up to residential log cabins.
Pop along to our show site in Barnsley, South Yorkshire to see a wide range of buildings we offer, please view our contact page to see listings of what we have on display
✔ 19mm Tongue and groove throughout
✔ felted roof or option for EPDM roof
✔ Wooden windows and doors or Aluminium sliding doors
✔ quality timber frame work
✔ Grade A slow grown Nordic Spruce cladding
✔ Insulation option
✔ 19mm floor and roof boards
✔ lock and key
✔ 14mm Double Glazed Thermo Glass
*19mm T&G cladding
*44mm x 120mm Rafters for extra support
*Pre built factory panel elements
*44mm x 44mm framework
*44mm x 94mm floor joists
*19mm T&G floor boards
* gross area 10m2
*inside area 8.89m2
Door options to choose from
Wooden doors and windows
Aluminium sliding doors
*2 x 2 sliding doors
*6mm tempered glass
*double brush and rubber gaskets
Drainage in lower profile
Stainless steel threshold
More and more people are making the most of the home office set up, working from home with minimal expenses and the option of having an extra room that adds value to the house. We offer two insulation options when buying this building from us
We can offer this option across all of the uk in assembled or kit form buildings
*50mm insulation set pre fitted in elements
* internal cladding to finish the building off so it has timber affect
Roof covering options
* Standard Felt roof covering
*Upgraded EPDM solid rubber sheet, this has no joints
Building size 4358mm x 3328mm
Pop along and Visit our show site, we have a wide range of buildings on display
Open 6 days a week 9am - 5pm, no appointment needed
All items are made to order unless we have standard models in stock, delivery times may vary depending on season. Normal wait times are 4 - 6 weeks FOR FLAT PACK ORDERS ONLY and 6 - 12 weeks FOR ASSEMBLY ORDERS. It is best to contact our sales office for exact timescales before ordering as peak periods can effect these time scales.
Custom size or designed buildings are usually 12 weeks but in peak periods this can be longer so please contact our sales office for exact timescales if wanting to order a custom build.
Delivery charges vary from Zone to Zone and you will be given an option at checkout to choose your zone. If you are unsure please call our sales office and we can let you know the delivery charges. Our delivery options are shown below.
Collection in person - FREE
Zone 1 - £99
Zone 2 - £150
Zone 3 - £200
Zone 4 - (Please call office for a quote with your postcode)
Payment accepted via Pay-pal, bank transfer, cash or card. To make payment via card please call the branch on 01226824508 and one of our sales team will be happy to assist you with the transaction.
Terms of Sale
When buying an item please ensure you have read and understood the listing details of the item
a contact number and email must be left in the notes section at checkout
Wakefield Show Site
TELEPHONE : - 01226 824 508
EMAIL : - firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- All building walls and roof come UNTREATED, treatment (a quality wood preserver) must be added by the customer ASAP after assembly.
- Floor foundation frame WILL BE treated as standard.
- The building flat pack comes as individual wood pieces and NOT in panels like a shed.
- Assembly times will range from building to building BUT we aim to do this within the day.
- All Bases MUST BE PERFECTLY LEVEL concrete bases, we will request a picture of the base before delivery so to avoid any surprises on the day.
- All base sizes MUST HAVE a MINIMUM 30cm added to each side to allow for roof overhang and provide stability to the building.
- Access to the prepared area and Delivery area MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes
- The area where you wish the building to be placed MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes.
- For delivery we MUST BE able to get a long wheel base flat bed van as close to the initial delivery area as possible.