Aardvark joinery are pleased to introduce our new partnership with Mercia log cabins, we are now an agent for Mercia which allows us to provide a wider range of log cabins to our customers. These log cabins are mass produced which allows us to sell a Budget product at competitive prices. ALL Mercia products because of mass production mean they CANNOT be altered so all sizes windows etc come as shown.
*** Aardvark joinery does not make these cabins and are a part of the budget cabin range of cabins and these are made by MERCIA GARDEN PRODUCTS and delivered and installed by MERCIA GARDEN PRODUCTS***
Mercia - 2.5m X 4m Zen log cabin
The Zen Log Cabin has a modern design which makes it standout from most traditional log cabins. The cosy interior space makes this timber cabin perfect for hosting social gatherings with family and friends.
The 2.5m x 4m Zen Log Cabin is a modern building that boasts a bright and airy interior that is perfect for hosting social gatherings in. This large log cabin has a side storage area, perfect for lawn mowers and garden seating that is accessed through a separate side door.
We manufacture this cabin using a tongue and groove construction, the interlocking nature of the slats create a solid wall panel, roof and floor which are also completely weather resistant. An added bonus of this cladding is that it helps to retain the warmth inside, meaning you can use this building consistently throughout the year. This building has glazed, double doors which offer a great entrance and also flood this cabin with light during hot, summer days. A lock and key is supplied for security purposes.
The pent roofline on this building adds to its modern aesthetic, but the slight slope that is incorporated helps to prevent rain water building up, therefore prolonging the life of the cabin. High quality roofing felt is included as standard to add a further layer of protection against the weather causing potential damage. Pressure treated floor bearers not only raise the building up and away from the damp, they are resistant to wood rot and decay. The cabin should be constructed on a level and firm base such as concrete slabs.
- 10 year Anti Rot Guarentee
- Secure Lock and Key Double Doors
- 16mm Tongue and Groove Floor And Roof
- Single Glazed Safety Glass Windows
- Single or Double Glazing Options Available
- 28mm Log Thickness
- heavy Duty mineral Felt Included
- Imperial Size :- 13 X 16
- People Req'd To Build :- 2
- Anti - Rot Guarentee :- 10 Years
- Cladding :- Interlocking
- Cladding Material :- 28mm Tongue and Groove
- Roof Material :- 16mm Tongue and Groove
- Floor Material :- 16mm Tongue and Groove
- Roof Type :- Flat Roof
- Dorr Style :- Double Door Half Board
- Building Type :- Home Office
- Metric Size :- 4m X 2.5m
- Log Thickness :- 28mm Thick Logs
- Under 2.5m Tall :- Yes
- Width :- 13'1" (4.0m)
- Depth :- 16'4" (5.0m)
- Eaves Height :- 7'7" (2.31m)
- Ridge Height :- 8'0" (2.45m)
- Door Width :- 5'1" (1.57m)
- Door Height :- 6'6" (2.0m)
- Internal Width :- 12'3" (3.75m)
- Internal Depth :- 7'3" (2.23m)
- Floor Width :- 12'5" (3.81m)
- Floor Depth :- 8'11" (2.73m)
Welcome to Aardvark joinery online. Aardvark joinery is currently a small run business specialising in garden bars, log cabins and most garden structures, anything we sell can be designed to suit your needs or adjusted to cater for them, we aim to keep our prices as low as possible but quality high using only A grade materials
Aardvark joinery supply the individual as well as trade and bulk orders, large discounts are available on multiple orders.
All items are made to order unless we have standard models in stock, delivery times may vary depending on season. Normal wait times are 4 - 6 weeks FOR FLAT PACK ORDERS ONLY and 6 - 12 weeks FOR ASSEMBLY ORDERS. It is best to contact our sales office for exact timescales before ordering as peak periods can effect these time scales.
Custom size or designed buildings are usually 12 weeks but in peak periods this can be longer so please contact our sales office for exact timescales if wanting to order a custom build.
Delivery charges vary from Zone to Zone and you will be given an option at checkout to choose your zone. If you are unsure please call our sales office and we can let you know the delivery charges. Our delivery options are shown below.
Collection in person - FREE
Zone 1 - £99
Zone 2 - £150
Zone 3 - £200
Zone 4 - (Please call office for a quote with your postcode)
*This product is a none assembled flat pack product only, instructions for assembly will be provided*
******AREAS WE DO NOT CURRENTLY DELIVER TO*******
||Republic of Ireland
||Isle of Wight
|Rest of IV
|Rest of KW
||Isle of Man
|SA, LL, CF
|AB, PH, DD, PA, IV, KW
|TR, PL, EX, TQ
||South West England
Payment accepted via Pay-pal, bank transfer, cash or card. To make payment via card please call the branch on 01226824508 and one of our sales team will be happy to assist you with the transaction.
Terms of Sale
When buying an item please ensure you have read and understood the listing details of the item
a contact number and email must be left in the notes section at checkout
Visit our new showroom
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- All building walls and roof come UNTREATED, treatment (a quality wood preserver) must be added by the customer ASAP after assembly.
- Floor foundation frame WILL BE treated as standard.
- The building flat pack comes as individual wood pieces and NOT in panels like a shed.
- Assembly times will range from building to building BUT we aim to do this within the day.
- All Bases MUST BE PERFECTLY LEVEL concrete bases, we will request a picture of the base before delivery so to avoid any surprises on the day.
- All base sizes MUST HAVE a MINIMUM 30cm added to each side to allow for roof overhang and provide stability to the building.
- Access to the prepared area and Delivery area MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes
- The area where you wish the building to be placed MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes.
- For delivery we MUST BE able to get a long wheel base flat bed van as close to the initial delivery area as possible.
- Once building is assembled and have been checked through on the day with assembly team cancellations are charged at a 10 % re stock amount and delivery and assembly fees are NONE Refundable if an issue is raised after the team has left.
- If ordered flat pack only delivery will be a curb side drop / front of property this will be undertaken by one driver so will require someone at the property to help unload.