Log Cabins from Aardvark Joinery come with a wide range of features as standard that are an extra on most building.
Every building comes as standard with a full 'Tongue & Grooved' back and front wall, our side pieces all interlock preventing water ingress. Optional roof shingles.
Our premium Log Cabins come with everything needed to assemble, nothing else will need to be purchased, but if you are not confident in assembling it, let our assembly team do the hard work for an additional fee.
In the recent years Aardvark Joinery have expanded in range vastly, working with some of the biggest companies in the UK and Europe alongside our own manufacturing facilities, we are able to offer a wide range of buildings from garden sheds right up to residential log cabins.
Pop along to our show site in Barnsley, South Yorkshire to see a wide range of buildings we offer, please view our contact page to see listings of what we have on display
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- All building walls and roof come UNTREATED, treatment (a quality wood preserver) must be added by the customer ASAP after assembly.
- Floor foundation frame WILL BE treated as standard.
- The building flat pack comes as individual wood pieces and NOT in panels like a shed.
- Assembly times will range from building to building BUT we aim to do this within the day.
- All Bases MUST BE PERFECTLY LEVEL concrete bases, we will request a picture of the base before delivery so to avoid any surprises on the day.
- All base sizes MUST HAVE a MINIMUM 30cm added to each side to allow for roof overhang and provide stability to the building.
- Access to the prepared area and Delivery area MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes
- The area where you wish the building to be placed MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes.
- For delivery we MUST BE able to get a long wheel base flat bed van as close to the initial delivery area as possible.
Standard Log cabin features
✔ Impregnated foundation
✔ 26mm T&G floor
✔ 20mm T&G roof
✔ 40 mm interlocking cladding
✔ Quality slow grown Nordic spruce
✔ Double glazed windows and doors
✔ Cylinder lock and keys
✔ Full instruction and assembly pack
✔ Choise of roof coverings
This Log Cabin dimensions
Overall size including roof over hang 5.3 m x 4.2 m
The building size 4.88 m x 3.08 m
Base size that is required for this building 5.08 m x 3.28 m
Ridge height of this building from ground 2.56 m
Inside floor area ca 14.4 m2
Windows and doors
1 Double door 1670mm x 1940mm
2 Opening window 790 mm x 860mm
Pop along and isit our show site, we have several log cabins on display
Open 6 days a week 9am - 5pm, no appointment needed
All items are made to order unless we have standard models in stock, delivery times are currently 4-6 but this can sometimes be quicker if in stock.
When choosing assembly zone please refer to the postcode map, the correct zone will also be picked for the delivery zone when going through checkout