Sauna 160 2.1m X 1.6m
Aardvark Joinery Saunas come with a wide range of features as standard that are an extra on most buildings.
Every building comes as standard with a full 'Tongue & Grooved' back and front wall, our side pieces all interlock preventing water ingress our buildings. The building comes with a felt roof as standard, with an option for roof shingles in Black, Green or Red.
Aardvark premium Saunas come with all the components, wood, screws etc needed to assemble, nothing else will need to be purchased, but if you are not confident in assembling it, let our assembly team do the hard work for an additional fee please call our sales office or email us with your postcode and we can provide you with an accurate cost.
In the recent years Aardvark Joinery have expanded in range vastly, working with some of the biggest companies in the UK and Europe alongside our own manufacturing facilities, we are able to offer a wide range of buildings from garden sheds right up to residential log cabins.
Pop along to our show site in Barnsley, South Yorkshire to see a wide range of buildings we offer.
!!! Images are an example only, buildings DO NOT come painted !!!
Walls 42mm ( Front and back wall 28mm)
Heater protection grid/plates
Optional windows in front wall
Snug seating area for 3 seated or 1 seated and 1 laid down
Ventilation grids in back wall
Sauna benches and floor grids made from alder
3.5 KW heater
Arches avaialble on front for added looks
Wooden door with glass window, lockable or;
8mm toughened bronze glass door
Shingles tiles in BLACK RED OR GREEN
Electric heater HARVIA
Product in Thermo-treated Wood
ThermoWood® is produced by heat treating Finnish grown pine and spruce to temperatures in excess of 200 degrees centigrade. During the heat treatment, chemical and structural changes occur within the timber which alter and improve some of its basic characteristics. this stops any shrinkage in timber through the warm seasons, ideal for saunas or buildings subject to heat
Extra windows ( 3 x port hole style)
Dimentions of Sauna
Pop along and Visit our show site, we have a wide range of buildings on display
Open 6 days a week 9am - 5pm, no appointment needed
All items are made to order unless we have standard models in stock, delivery times may vary depending on season. Normal wait times are 4 - 6 weeks FOR FLAT PACK ORDERS ONLY and 6 - 12 weeks FOR ASSEMBLY ORDERS. It is best to contact our sales office for exact timescales before ordering as peak periods can effect these time scales.
Custom size or designed buildings are usually 12 weeks but in peak periods this can be longer so please contact our sales office for exact timescales if wanting to order a custom build.
Delivery charges vary from Zone to Zone and you will be given an option at checkout to choose your zone. If you are unsure please call our sales office and we can let you know the delivery charges. Our delivery options are shown below.
Collection in person - FREE
Zone 1 - £99
Zone 2 - £150
Zone 3 - £200
Zone 4 - (Please call office for a quote with your postcode)
Payment accepted via Pay-pal, bank transfer, cash or card. To make payment via card please call the branch on 01226824508 and one of our sales team will be happy to assist you with the transaction.
Terms of Sale
When buying an item please ensure you have read and understood the listing details of the item
a contact number and email must be left in the notes section at checkout
Wakefield Show Site
TELEPHONE : - 01226 824 508
EMAIL : - email@example.com
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- All building walls and roof come UNTREATED, treatment (a quality wood preserver) must be added by the customer ASAP after assembly.
- Floor foundation frame WILL BE treated as standard. (NOT THE FLOOR BOARDS JUST THE FRAME)
- The building flat pack comes as individual wood pieces and NOT in panels like a shed.
- Assembly times will range from building to building BUT we aim to do this within the day.
- All Bases MUST BE PERFECTLY LEVEL concrete bases, we will request a picture of the base before delivery so to avoid any surprises on the day.
- All base sizes MUST HAVE a MINIMUM 30cm added to each side to allow for roof overhang and provide stability to the building.
- Access to the prepared area and Delivery area MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes
- The area where you wish the building to be placed MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes.
- For delivery we MUST BE able to get a long wheel base flat bed van as close to the initial delivery area as possible.
- A full copy of the terms and conditions will be sent to be signed and returned on ordering (these can be sent upfront on request).