IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- All building walls and roof come UNTREATED, treatment (a quality wood preserver) must be added by the customer ASAP after assembly.
- Floor foundation frame WILL BE treated as standard.
- The building flat pack comes as individual wood pieces and NOT in panels like a shed.
- Assembly times will range from building to building BUT we aim to do this within the day.
- All Bases MUST BE PERFECTLY LEVEL concrete bases, we will request a picture of the base before delivery so to avoid any surprises on the day.
- All base sizes MUST HAVE a MINIMUM 30cm added to each side to allow for roof overhang and provide stability to the building.
- Access to the prepared area and Delivery area MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes
- The area where you wish the building to be placed MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes.
- For delivery we MUST BE able to get a long wheel base flat bed van as close to the initial delivery area as possible.
Walls 42mm ( Front and back wall 28mm)
Heater protection grid/plates
Optional windows in front wall
Snug seating area for 3 seated or 1 seated and 1 laid down
Ventilation grids in back wall
Sauna benches and floor grids made from alder
3.5 KW heater
Arches avaialble on front for added looks
Wooden door with glass window, lockable or;
8mm toughened bronze glass door
Shingles tiles in BLACK RED OR GREEN
Electric heater HARVIA
Product in Thermo-treated Wood
ThermoWood® is produced by heat treating Finnish grown pine and spruce to temperatures in excess of 200 degrees centigrade. During the heat treatment, chemical and structural changes occur within the timber which alter and improve some of its basic characteristics. this stops any shrinkage in timber through the warm seasons, ideal for saunas or buildings subject to heat
Extra windows ( 3 x port hole style)
Dimentions of Sauna
Please note: during busy periods delivery can take up to 6 weeks
Please provide a contact number when placing an order to allow us to contact you regarding delivery.
We currently use PayPal for our payment gateway, this is a secure way of making one off card payments even if you don’t have a PayPal account, we also accept cheque, bank transfers and can also take credit and debit card payments over the phone
Terms Of Sale
When buying an item please ensure you have read and understood the listing details of the item
a contact number and email must be left in the notes section at checkout
if an item is treated please choose and make a note of colour you would like it
if you are outside our delivery zone on the map please contact us for delivery price prior to ordering
Visit our new showroom