sauna 160 glass front 2.1m X 1.6m
Saunas from Aardvark Joinery come with a wide range of features as standard that are an extra on most building.
Every building comes as standard with a full 'Tongue & Grooved' back and front wall, our side pieces all interlock preventing water ingress, and are finished off with a felt shingle roof to keep them water tight.
Our premium Saunas come with everything needed to assemble, nothing else will need to be purchased, but if you are not confident in assembling it, let our assembly team do the hard work for an additional fee.
In the recent years Aardvark Joinery have expanded is range vastly, working with some of the biggest companies in the UK and Europe alongside our own manufacturing facilities, we are able to offer a wide range of buildings from garden sheds right up to residential log cabins.
Pop along to our show site in Barnsley, South Yorkshire to see a wide range of buildings we offer, please view our contact page to see listings of what we have on display
Standard Sauna features
✔ Walls 42mm ( Front and back wall 28mm)
✔ Heater protection grid/plates
✔ Front glass wall and door
✔ Snug seating area for 3 seated or 1 seated and 1 laid down
✔ Ventilation grids in back wall
✔ Sauna benches and floor grids made from alder
✔ 3.5 KW heater
✔ Arches avaialble on front for added looks
✔ 8mm toughened bronze glass
✔ Shingles tiles in BLACK RED OR GREEN
Electric heater HARVIA BC35 including stones
Standard Thermo treatment included
Product in Thermo-treated Wood
ThermoWood® is produced by heat treating Finnish grown pine and spruce to temperatures in excess of 200 degrees centigrade. During the heat treatment, chemical and structural changes occur within the timber which alter and improve some of its basic characteristics. this stops any shrinkage in timber through the warm seasons, ideal for saunas or buildings subject to heat
Dimentions of Sauna
Pop along and Visit our show site, we have a wide range of buildings on display
Open 6 days a week 9am - 5pm, no appointment needed
All items are made to order unless we have standard models in stock, delivery times may vary depending on season. Normal wait times are 4 - 6 weeks FOR FLAT PACK ORDERS ONLY and 6 - 12 weeks FOR ASSEMBLY ORDERS. It is best to contact our sales office for exact timescales before ordering as peak periods can effect these time scales.
Custom size or designed buildings are usually 12 weeks but in peak periods this can be longer so please contact our sales office for exact timescales if wanting to order a custom build.
Delivery charges vary from Zone to Zone and you will be given an option at checkout to choose your zone. If you are unsure please call our sales office and we can let you know the delivery charges. Our delivery options are shown below.
Collection in person - FREE
Zone 1 - £99
Zone 2 - £150
Zone 3 - £200
Zone 4 - (Please call office for a quote with your postcode)
Payment accepted via Pay-pal, bank transfer, cash or card. To make payment via card please call the branch on 01226824508 and one of our sales team will be happy to assist you with the transaction.
Terms of Sale
When buying an item please ensure you have read and understood the listing details of the item
a contact number and email must be left in the notes section at checkout
Wakefield Show Site
TELEPHONE : - 01226 824 508
EMAIL : - firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- All building walls and roof come UNTREATED, treatment (a quality wood preserver) must be added by the customer ASAP after assembly.
- Floor foundation frame WILL BE treated as standard.
- The building flat pack comes as individual wood pieces and NOT in panels like a shed.
- Assembly times will range from building to building BUT we aim to do this within the day.
- All Bases MUST BE PERFECTLY LEVEL concrete bases, we will request a picture of the base before delivery so to avoid any surprises on the day.
- All base sizes MUST HAVE a MINIMUM 30cm added to each side to allow for roof overhang and provide stability to the building.
- Access to the prepared area and Delivery area MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes
- The area where you wish the building to be placed MUST BE free of obstruction for health and safety purposes.
- For delivery we MUST BE able to get a long wheel base flat bed van as close to the initial delivery area as possible.